This course is a review of the steps in the development of a circuit with the focus on the distribution board and the power supply. How do we get to the boards? Math is the answer! We will discuss different types of distribution and power supplies and consider the following questions: when would you select one board over another? How important is the fire relay? Do I really need it? This class is eligible for 1 credit hour: attendees may receive a certificate of completion (as requested).
By completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- Summarize the development process of an access control circuit.
- Explain to how to determine the amperage needed for a circuit.
- Recognize distribution boards offered by ASSA ABLOY.
- Differentiate between types of power supplies.
- Select the right board(s) to fit the power requirements of circuits(s).